JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, July 10, 2005

bbq crashers

At the beach all day
The world's longest freshwater beach
As a matter of fact
Just a short drive from our house

AnyHOW..

Was there with
The whole fam damily..
It seems as though everyone was there
With the whole fam damily

Just up from us is a
HUGE fam damily
All set up with the
Charcoal BBQ's, the big spits
Salads and coolers galore

For a joke
And to see if we could get away with it
My sister and I went in stood in the
Fam damily's lunch line
To see if we could get a bite to eat

We did
Nobody noticed

Can you friggen believe that?
LMAO!

Good burgers too!

Damn, it's been too long
Since I've done something like that.

Too long.

5 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

That's great.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger lightfeather said...

Now that's a riot! What a way to enjoy the day and a story too!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Just Jan said...

That's hillarious...I'm sure they just figured you were relatives that they didn't know or friends of relatives. Heck at my ex-husbands family reunions there were so many people we forgot who 3/4 of them were...lol..(his mother was the oldest of 15 kids..can you imagine that)

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Karen said...

that is hilarious !

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

That's funny...Luv it!
I remember my friends and I crashed this huge party at a hotel once..We ate and danced..Nobody noticed..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home