JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, July 17, 2005

brilliant!

Went out for supper last night
Everything was delicious
A Chicken Salad for me
(A rarity, you can all stop rolling your eyes)
Ribs 'n' chicken for Hub
Pasta for my very smart 2 year old

Her dinner came with dessert
Three mini ice cream cones.

What a concept!

Perfect little cones
For perfect little hands
Loaded with ice cream
Frikken delicious

What else is so great about them?

Well, I get to have one, too
And she still gets 2
(Hub doesn't like ice cream
I know, I know..I've had him evaluated)

Now I have to find these mini cones
For the delicious mini ice creams
To have at home

I've looked all over
But haven't had any luck
I'll keep looking though

Maybe Target has them...

THERE! Something I actually NEED at Target!
Hee hee!

See you in a few days,
Stranger friends....

5 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

sounds awesome for kids...hope you find them. Have a safe trip and have tons of fun.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Karen said...

what a cool idea !
let me know if you find them.
my grankids would love if I mailed a few boxes to them.
I know that my daughter and I would enjoy tiny cones too--just a small treat without the guilt !
LOL

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

How clever! Kid's hand size cones. Hope you find them at Target!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger lightfeather said...

Oh I would like these for me...not so guilty little pleasures! Let us know if you are successful!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, he doesn't like ice cream? Not even a little bit? A little tiny bit? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home