JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, June 06, 2005

yesterday, today, tomorrow & the next day & the day after that

Just want to fill you in on a few things..

Cake turned out well
She didn't want a part in making it though,
Oddly enough
Just wanted to watch
Then when her Daddy got home
It was a constant
"Daddy, like-a cake? Like-a cake?"

Today was busy..
Pre-school this morning
Followed by her first haircut
She did well
Who wouldn't
With a cherry lollipop in one hand
And a toy fishy in the other?

Tommorrow it's off to Target-land
Or sorry...off to
"visit friends who live outside of Detroit"
Wink wink, mr. customs officer

We'll be there until Thursday
In Michigan, not Target
I wish
Wink wink

So this will be my last blog
Until Friday
Now that you're up to date
On the life 'n' times
Of BonnyT
You'll be able to sleep
I'm sure

Wink Wink

See you in a few days
My stranger-friends

4 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

We will be hear to read when you get back!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

OMG, I miss your posts already.. ha ha.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Bonny,
I hope your trip is/was fun! I have a great friend from Traverse City, but now lives in So Lyon outside of Detroit! When we were in Toronto one time, she took the train up to hang out with me while my hubby was busy with work. He actually went home and she and I spent a couple of days together, without kids!

My daughter's did not do so well with the first haircut!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger lightfeather said...

You make me laugh! And that is a good thing. wink, wink :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home