JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Saturday, May 12, 2007

thunka thu-thunka

That's the rythm
My heart is doing these days

No,
Not because of any
Exciting reason
In case any of you
Out there in blogland
Went there...
(You know who you are...)

Been having lots of
Heart palpitations lately

See,
I've been on meds
For my thyroid for years
And usually
When my meds need to be adjusted
Thats a tell-tale sign

But apparently
My levels are fine

So Ms Doc
Is sending me to the hospital
At the end of the month
To get hooked up
With a heart monitor
To wear for 24 hours

That'll be fun

It had better be the size
Of an Ipod
And not the size of
Something huge & outrageous

So,
Until then
I'll deal with the thunka thu-thunka's
And try not to worry...

Yeeeaaahhhh....
Rrrrrriiiggght....

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I hope it is nothing serious, Bon! Will be thinking about you and sending some prayers and positive thoughts your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home