JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Today's Hits

Things I'm liking today:

The weather..
My back spasms have stopped..
My son is napping better..
My daughter has learned to undo her own fly for the potty..
The trees are ready to explode with leaves..
I just had an extra large Timmy's..
The birds are enjoying the new gourmet seed I'm putting out for them..
I slept 6 straight hours last night..
The Y&R is getting extra good...
The builder dude came and fixed the squeaks in the floor..
Terri Clark's new song "Dirty Girl"
My daughter singing along to Tim McGraw's "1, 2, 3" song
My freshly painted toenails
Making cupcakes with my daughter this morning
Getting more than 5 minutes on the computer

Hope you all had a few hits today, too. :)

2 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a perfect day. Pretty excellent day in dear ole MN too. Not familiar with Terri Clark--I'll be checking her out.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Those are great hits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home