JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Li'l King Cole...





















..is 1 year 'ole
I can't believe it

Honestly,

I can't.


Time flies

When you're in the

'Land of No Sleep'


The troubling part is

I don't see myself escaping

the 'Land of No Sleep'

Anytime soon


Anyway

Enough about me


It's my Little Man's

Big Day


He trotted around yesterday..


Greeted his guests

Played with the kids

Walked around with his

$25 Mickey Mouse Balloon Bouquet


(Yes, I said 25 bucks)


Ripped opened gifts

Ate cake

But decided that cake

Wasn't as enjoyable

as he thought it was going to be..


And posed for many, many pictures



I've titled the one above
"Will you please get this effing thing off my head?"


Happy Birthday, my gorgeous little guy.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

OMG, he is so cute! Love the pic.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe it's been a year since Bart came along... He is so adorable--must come from good genes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home