JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, April 19, 2007

"Actually,...."

My very smart
almost 4 year old daughter
is a funny little lady

It doesn't matter what
Anybody says
about anything
She always has to correct
Some aspect of it

Mommy: Is your milk empty?
Lauren: Actually, mommy, it was chocolate milk I was drinking.

Mommy: Do you want syrup on your french toast?
Lauren: Actually, mommy, I would like it on the side to dip.

Daddy: Whoa! Mr. Incredible is a powerful superhero!
Lauren: Actually, Daddy, Mr Incredible doesn't have any super powers. He's just very strong.

Everyone: "Happy Birthday , dear Co-o-o-le" (at his birthday party)
Lauren: ACTUALLY, (yelling a bit) my little bro's birthday isn't until tommorrow.

Neighbour: Hi Lauren, did you have fun in Florida?
Lauren: Actually, we were in Ft. Myers at Tracy & Mike's condo.

Grandma: Did you like seeing all the princesses at Disneyworld?
Lauren: Actually, Grandma, I just met Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine and Ariel. I actually didn't meet Pocohontas, SLeeping beauty or Mulan.


Now for my personal favorite..

(After a visit to the potty)

Mommy: Good girl! Did you wipe your bum?
Lauren: Actually, mommy, I wiped my va-jay-jay. I actually only wipe my bum when I do a poo-poo.

There you have it.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

She's sweet... I can't wait for those moments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home