JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, April 22, 2007

da beach


I finally had some time

To download some photos


And I realized

I hadn't posted any pics

From our trip to Florida

In March


Not from Disney in December

We went back in March

Because we were so angry

That the weather was the shits

Back in December


So it was a protest trip

I guess ;)


Anyway,

Here is my favorite

From Ft. Myers beach

Of my 2 little monsters

Playing under the brellie

In the sand
Needless to say, our protest worked
It was 85 & sunny for 2 weeks straight....


4 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I didn't think you were gone that long... but when did your little girl get so big? She looks older than 4 Bon, must be because she is so smart and wise beyond her years.

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have any Mickey pictures with these cute little kiddos?

Did mommy and daddy go to the beach?

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Ms. Junie said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!!
Your kiddles are adorable!!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Love " Da picture" :)

Thanx for stopping by..I've been guilty of that myself :X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home