JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, April 12, 2007

torn

Like my usual self
I think I've changed my mind again

I'm not sure if I'm just too tired
To start my blog over again
Or just too tired
To learn something new right now
Or just too tired
Period

I think it's the latter

I'm staying put for a bit
I started Wordpress yesterday
But then the Li'l King cried out
For Mommy
So I had to abandon it

Then I thought about how Blogger
Pulled me out of a bit of a depressing state
A few years back
And helped me clear my mind

I can't just leave an old friend like that

That wouldn't be like me at all

So, until this old friend
Pisses me off again

I'm back. :)

(LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home