JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Friday, July 21, 2006

numbers

Hi everyone...
Long time no blog...

Sorry to have been away so long

Let me fill you in on some numbers...

ONE...
The number of awesome husbands
I have
He has been working like a dog
In the backyward this month...
Deck is gorgeous
(Like him)
Pool is, too...

TWO....
The number of terrific kids I have
We are truly blessed...

THREE... (times TWO)
The age my beautiful daughter turned
Yesterday
And the age (in months)
My handsome son is now...

EIGHT
The number of STRAIGHT hours
Of sleep
My baby boy has given me
For FOUR nights straight

FIFTEEN
The number of kids that are coming
To my daughters THIRD birthday party
Tommorrow

THIRTY-FIVE
The number of adults that are coming
To that same birthday party

Well....that's all I have at the moment

I've missed all my blog buddies
(Especially Nicole...thanks for coming by so often :) )

I will try to keep up
I promise

Hope you're all having a good summer!!

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Welcome back (busy) Mama Bon! Glad to hear that you are doing well and so are your wee babes! Wow! Now you have a very smart three year old...

Thank you for the words of wisdom...

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Ms. Junie said...

Glad you are back-wondered how you were and glad to see all is great!!
Lea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home