JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, May 12, 2005

blackout

I was just thinking that it has felt like a 'blogger blackout' for the last few days.
Ever since Rosie had to turn her comments off again, it has felt as if I'm sitting in a room without lights, telephone or cable.
She made it so easy to just CLICK and discover the wonderful world of BLOG.
She made it simple to read the wonderful thoughts of others with just the touch of a fingertip.

I like to do as little work as possible, you see. I'm link-crazy.

I am glad that just the comments are gone and not her blog.

Now that would be a shame.

I'm crossing my fingers that the lights, phone and cable will be back on soon.
Until then, I'll just read.

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

You having a blackout because of the weather or grid overload?

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

"She made it so easy to just CLICK and discover the wonderful world of BLOG.
She made it simple to read the wonderful thoughts of others with just the touch of a fingertip."

Great post..I agree 100%..I hope she's back blogging soon.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger lightfeather said...

Yeah! At least Ro is blogging again. I hope that soon she will be able to breathe again. I missed her too :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home