JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Saturday, April 30, 2005

off my chest

Colin and I actually just sat and TALKED for an hour and a half. It's been way too mong since we've done that. Not just chit-chat, either. We actually sat there, had coffee and discussed our plans for at least the next year.

I was also able to voice my concerns without either of our voices being raised. It's weird, it's actually easier to 'listen' that way. You wouldn't think so. You think the louder it it, the easier it is to hear someone. Not the case at all.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

True, talking calmly and quietly usually gets listened to more. Just try talking in a low voice amongst loud voices and the room will quiet down to hear what you have to say!

Good to talk to the hubby. I do it sometimes myself! HA

Honestly, we should do it a lot more often!

Nancy Epstein

 

Post a Comment

<< Home