JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

bullseye

Wow. Rosie's BLOG today struck a nerve. HUGE.
It was as if she reached into my head and yanked a perfect memory out.

I love that she can be completely honest now.
I think if I had the choice between watching her show for 6 years
OR
Reading her BLOG for the rest of my life
I would pick the latter.

Although her show brings back some perfect memories, as well. (lol)

She just keeps hitting the bullseye.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I don't remember what Ro posted on this day, but I do love her blog.
She is very cool. And brave with some of the posts of late. And past when she shut off comments! Losers.
Glad the comments are back and love that she reads them!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Where can I read her blog? I miss her and am a huge fan of hers... loved her show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home