JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, October 22, 2007

Boo!

Don't worry
It's only me

Doing my monthly
Blog drive-by....

Things have been busy
School, swimming lessons,
My little guy's playgroup thingy

Then our whole house was sick
For about 2 weeks
It just jumped from one person
To the next...

Fun.

Now we're great
And getting ready for my
Second favourite time of the year

HALLOWEEN!!

Mwah-ha-ha-ha!!

Cole will be a pumpkin..
Lauren will be a Tinkerbell for her school party..
And a Monarch Butterfly for trick-or-treating

Oh yeah,
And Hub & I are off to a party
next Saturday night

And we will go as
(LOL..are you ready?)...
Dog the Bounty Hunter
And his wife Beth

I can't wait to wear my peroxide blond wig
and wear clothes WAY-too-trailer-trash tight :)

So that's what going on in the
Wonderful World of Me...lol...

Hope everyone is well...miss you guys...

Have a terrific Halloween!

3 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I love it, Dog and Beth!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Halloween to you and your family as well!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Bonn!
You are just as bad as I am about posting! How old are the kiddies now? Funny how much time they take up, even though it is so very worth it! Hope all is well!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home