JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

not-so-cheap thrills


We're back

From 3 days

At Darien Lake Theme Park

In NY State...


It used to be a Six Flags resort

But apparently they ran out of money

So someone else runs it now

With all the same stuff

Except for Bugs Bunny

Or the big-eyed, bald dancin' old guy....


We had a frickin BLAST

Oh yeah..the kids did, too...lol

We went with friends

So we were able to go on some real rides

for a change

As we had someone to sit with the kids

For a few minutes....


I've decided that

I'm not good with rollar coasters anymore

I got off "The Viper" yesterday

And i felt as though

I had 'shaken baby syndrome'

For about 3 hours afterwards...

Not fun.


But the water rides?

THAT is another story....


The picture above is of our favorite...

"The Tornado"...

Holy shitballs,

This was fun!

The others were fun...

But THIS one was absolutely fantastic...


Positively thrilling!


Oh yeah...

The "not-so" cheap part...

Was stopping at Target in Buffalo

On the way back to Canada afterwards....


;)


Cha-ching :)






2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

That does look like fun! Wowzers...

I have a feeling you know too ;o)

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Ms. Junie said...

Now I wish I'd known you were coming! I am not that far from Darien Lake! An hour and half maybe. Glad you had fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home