JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, June 25, 2007

Upcoming Part-EH Weekend

This week will be a busy one
Getting ready for a busy weekend
That is..

See
Friday
Is my last birthday
In my thirties

Gulp.

I know....

I have my mind
Wrapped around
The whole idea
I'm okay with
Turning 40 next year

But I've really, REALLY
Grown comfortable
With the 3 in front of my age
That I think THIS
Will be a tougher birthday
Than next year

Anyway...
And Sunday
Is Canada Day
Wooohooo!!

We're having a bash
A pool party/BBQ thingy
It was supposed to be a few friends
But the list has grown
To about 39...

There's that number again...

Funny how that works, eh?

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN! Wish we could celebrate together

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Ms. Junie said...

Happy Pre-Birthday!! Have a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home