JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, August 05, 2007

my summer diet

I seem to be
Increasing my intake
Of CRAP
This summer

I think it's because
I've spent
Much of the last 4 summers
Either pregnant
Or nursing

Therefore
I had to watch
What I was putting in my mouth

So this summer
I'm not reading ANY labels
Or holding back
When I wanna SNACK, dammit!

;)

So far
My favorites are:
Beer (of course)
Bloody Ceasars (I've rediscovered the deliciousness of these :) )
Dorito's Chili Cheese & Lime Chips
Lay's Sea Salt & Pepper Chips
PC 4 Cheese & Onion Dip (with Tostitos Multigrain Chips)

WOW
Looking at that
You're probably imagining me at about 400 pounds?

Everything in moderation, of course.....:D

3 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Enjoy every mouth watering calorie! ;)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I have been enjoying far too much crap too and am finding it hard to resist now that I need to eat better.

Gets easier as the days go by, I guess...

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What is a bloody caesar? is that like what we call a bloody mary in the states?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home