JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, July 09, 2007

A little CHEEEEESE!
And a little whine....

(For some reason my "title" line isn't letting me type there)

So yesterday
Lauren ran into the little dude
Next door

Mouth first
Into his shoulder

Her 2 front teeth were bleeding a little
And they were a little loose

I was FREAKING
As I am very much a teeth FREAK

The bleeding stopped
But they are wiggling a tad

:(

Took her to the dentist this morning
He says they MAY have to come out
If they don't stop wiggling on their own
As it will affect her eating, etc

But they may settle in there again

If they have to come out
It will just be 2 years earlier
Than they would anyway

What's 2 years?

Wahhhh...
I'm not ready for her
To have a big gap yet

So
I've called the photo studio
To hopefully get the kids in this week
Or the beginning of next
JUST in case

Just to have one more pic
With her baby teeth all in
and beautiful

I know
I know
I'm a FREAK.

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Well it is no big deal, I guess... it is going to happen anyway. She'll just be wanting her two front teeth for Christmas for a few years....

Hope they settle back in.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You're not a freak at all! I remember this happening to one of my friends with her little boy. They ended up removing one of the front teeth and leaving the other and, surprisingly, it didn't look as bad as I thought it might. He looks adorable. And he's not in pain anymore like he was when they were loose and in his mouth. Good luck with the pix! I'm sure they will be adorable. Stop by my blog and say hi sometime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home