JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Saturday, September 22, 2007

waaaaaaay too long

Hiya :)
Way too long, I know...

August seemed to fly by
And September seems to be doing the same...

Big news this month though...

(No, not THAT...hubby's been fixed :) )

My very, VERY smart 4 year old
Began Junior Kindergarten 2 weeks ago...

That is the Canadian version of
American pre-school...
But it is REAL school...
On a REAL school bus...
For the entire day, 3 times a week

She is doing AWESOME...

I now sit and twiddle my thumbs most days
Thinking
"This having one kid thing is an effin' CINCH!"
But her little bro misses her
And runs to her when we meet her at the bus stop...

So it has been an emotional, exhausting few weeks
As we deal with the changes....

I hope everyone is doing well....

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Wow a school girl.....

She is growing fast.

I am trying to find you on facebook, but I don't have your last name... send me an email and we can be "friends"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home