JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, July 23, 2007

2 Week Wrap-Up

I know
I know
2 weeks is crazy...
But it's summer,
I have 2 kids,
Every day on my calendar
Has something written on it, it seems,
Plus my mother-in-law is here
And she shares the room
With my computer

What's a girl to do???

Lauren's teeth are still in her mouth
Surprisingly
They don't hurt anymore
But I'm giving them 1 more week
Before I give them the
"Wiggle" test again....

So THAT'S good news

She turned 4 on Friday
I can't effing believe THAT..
So this past weekend was VERY busy

My son is the Everready bunny...
'Nuff said 'bout dat....

And I'm pooped.

Terribly, terribly tired.
but I'll live....

We're off to Michigan
At the end of the week
For a bit...
Can't wait...

Let's see, what else
Oh yeah,
I'm still cheating on you with Facebook
That's still going strong
It's still satisfying, which is good
(LOL)

And in between
We've been swimming
Swimming, swimming
And more swimming....

Hope everyone else is having a great summer...

(PS Sarah, I check out your blog
ALL the time,
But it won't ever let me comment :(
Maybe it's a border thing ;) )

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I hear ya on the busyness that is life.

Share some stories about your MIL...

Facebook is my "other" as well... but it took a back seat to Harry Potter this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home