JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, May 31, 2007

coming clean

I have something to tell you

I don't really know how to put this

I've been cheating on you.

I KNOW, I KNOW
I'M SORRY

It just happened
It just started out
As a harmless little link

At first it didn't interest me
In the least
Then it's charm got a hold of me...

What's that?

WHAT does it MATTER
WHO it is?!?
The point is
It happened!

(And it has happened more than once
WAY more than once)

OKAY OKAY OKAY

It's Facebook.

I'm sure it's just
That "new thing" thing
The thrill of something refreshing

I still wanna see each other
From time to time
Because you're my soft, comfortable
Place to land

That ok?

4 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend told me about this last year and gave me an invite..I said..No thankyou..lol


I keep hearing so much about facebook..ughhhhh I'm almost tempted again ..NO I'm not..Not going to happen!...I can't make decsions..lol

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I barely have time for blogging and rarely visit anybody anymore!

How old are your kiddies now? Last time I was here, I think you had just had your little boy. Are you on number three yet?

Nice to hear from you again Bonn! Take care.

Nancy

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Everyone's got the facebook...

I can't get enough

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, when you let us all down THAT way, how can we not allow you to split your time between us and...Facebook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home