JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hooked up

I currently have
6 sticky cirles on my chest
With various wires attached
To a little walk-man-like thingy
Tucked in my pocket

Fun.

My lists of "can't's"
For the next 24 hours

I can't:
Wear a bra
(Nice.)
Sweat
(Tough, considering it's in the mid 80's)
Hold my kids close
(This one sucks)
Oh yeah..
Did I mention
I can't
Wear a bra?
That one's my personal favorite

When you're as
Umm, ahem
"Lucky"
As I am
You need one
Trust me
"Lucky" + has nursed 2 babies
= Must ALWAYS wear a bra

Oh well...
18 more hours...

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Ms. Junie said...

No bra. Is GOOD. and comfy :)

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

I'm braless right now..hehehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home