JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Friday, September 22, 2006

taking advantage

FINALLY.

I have been trying
For weeks
To log on long enough
To write

Without being booted
Or without being
SUMMONED
By either my
3 year old
or my 5.5 month old

It ain't easy

But tonight
WE're at my parents for supper

Kids are upstairs
With Grandma
And I'm downstairs

ALONE
And ONLINE
With CABLE

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Things are going ok
Things are busy

My little guy
Doesn't take too kindly
To normal formula
So we're on soy now
(Plus still nursing at night)
And he's like a whole new baby

No more gas pains
No more uncomfortable cramps
Waking him up at night
Or making him cranky

My little lady
Is now a dancer
She started yesterday
She did great
Although her class had
"A few crybabies in it, Mommy"
LOL

I miss you all....
Nicole,
Thanks for always wondering about me
I do try to log on
Really I do
But dial-up bites ass....

But
We're out in the country
With the changing leaves
And the cool fresh air
And the silence

So I guess we have to make
Some sacrifices.....

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Woo Hoo! Bonnie is back (if only for a moment). You will have to go to Grandma's more often... lol.

I will keep on checking... even the country eventually gets highspeed!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Any chances to get online these days? How are things going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home