JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, April 28, 2005

scary boys & cornbread

I think I watched my LAST "American Idol" last night
Well, probably not but I'm trying to be tough here
Who in the world is voting for these people
And what are they going by?

By 'these people' I mean the scary boy
The boy that looks like he really enjoys cornbread
Sorry....mean...but he does

I don't vote on that show so maybe I shouldn't complain
But still, the people who do can't be deaf or blind, can they?
They have to be his friends and family
Friends and family that probably sit there texting for the whole 2 hours.

Constantine should NOT be gone
Scott Scary-Boy should be gone
Bottom line
He should have been gone WEEKS ago
And Anthony, although he's cute
His little hip shake is beginning to wear on me
Plus he looks too much like my chiropractor

Maybe this show has run it's course
I also say that about Survivor
But it still doesn't stop me from watching it.

Well, Canadian Idol starts again in the spring
I think I will give it one last chance then

Yeah right. Who am I kidding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home