JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Friday, April 22, 2005

LAME

So, one of my neighbours is having a little get together tonight...just for the women and I'm invited.
So, why do I sit here this morning figuring out excuses as to why I can't go?

I have been complaining, of late, that I don't really have any ME time,
And here is the perfect opportunity to have some
And I'm dreading it.

It's not the party that I'm dreading,
It's racing around getting everything and everyONE ready
So I CAN go without worrying
What's going on over here.

Unless I just say F--- it,
And go,
And not CARE what is going on over here.

Nah, I'm not like that.

God, I'm lame. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home