JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Friday, April 22, 2005

The Gift of Blog

It's true what they say. That blogging is therapy. Not only do I sit and enjoy and enjoy reading other people's blogs, but I love to just sit down and ramble on in my blog. I have to admit, I am a late blog-bloomer. I have to admit that I wasn't "up" on the term. I have to admit that the only reason I know what "blog" is, is because of Rosie. I LOVE reading her blog, and I also just randomly click on other people's blog sites and read what they have to say. That's the point, right?

With me, I just sit and write. Sometimes I cringe at what I've written afterward. I can't imagine the stress of knowing that what you're reading is being read by hundreds of people. I guess it helps to know that its a hundred FANS and supporters that are reading it. But she also gets the odd "nay-sayers" (for lack of a better, or more RUDE term ;) )

It's wonderful to have an outlet. It's wonderful to get things off your chest, whether they be serious or silly. It's wonderful to have yet another thing that makes you happy. It really is a gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? Those are the best kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home